- This event has passed.
Improving theory and prediction in multi-predator trophic interactions
September 28, 2018 • 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- the ecological consequences of phenotypic plasticity,
- body size dependence of ecological interactions,
- cross ecosystem links formed by the sequential process of complex life cycles,
- understanding multiple predator effects, and
- the development of innovative experimental and quantitative approaches.
Snacks and beverages will be provided. Please join us afterwards for a social gathering around 5:30PM at Block T Bar on the second floor in the new University Hotel and Conference Center.